Are you a hummus lover? Then you’ll love this refreshing twist on classic hummus. It’s quick, super simple and oh-so-delicious. Think peas, fresh herbs and lots of flavor. It’s also pretty and it’s the perfect healthy appetizer, snack or side.
I could eat creamy dips every single day, and maybe I do. But I don´t like to eat the same dip all the time, I like to play with colors and flavors so that this super tasty classic never gets boring.
Do you know that hummus is really healthy, protein-rich, fiber-rich and so easy to make? The best part is, everybody loves this creamy dip.
Grab your favorite crackers or chop some veggies and dig in my friend, cause this dreamy green hummus is incredibly tasty.
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think. Tag us on Instagram @mondaydreamsblog or leave a comment below, we love hearing from you!
Herby Pea Hummus
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ - 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp coriander
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F / 180 °C.
- Place garlic cloves (unpeeled) on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and let them cool down.
- While you wait add the rest of the ingredients to a food processor.
- Peel the garlic cloves and add them to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Grab some crackers or a slice of bread and enjoy!