This Cranberry Orange Chia Pudding is the most perfect meal for your busy mornings.
Chia pudding might be one of the healthiest breakfast choices. It’s so filling and nourishing. Chia seeds are protein-rich, fiber-rich, high in vitamins and minerals, high in antioxidants and loaded with omega 3’s. One bowl of these magical seeds and you’ll start your morning with a ton of energy! But don’t go thinking chia puddings are just a boring goody-good breakfast, this Cranberry Orange Chia pudding is so creamy, sweet and lush it can be a delicious dessert or snack. Sounds fancy, but it’s so simple and delicious.
I love using orange zest, it has so much flavor, and you can save the orange for later. Oranges pair so well with sweet, tangy, chewy cranberries. Finally, I added tahini for creaminess; because to me, tahini and oranges are the dreamiest combo (if you are also a fan of this lovely combination, check out the recipe for my Orange, Tahini and Cashew Granola here, it’s truly delicious).
And because my love for tahini is huge (you can never have too much tahini, right?!) I like to top this beautiful pudding with a scrumptious tahini syrup.
This easy breakfast is also gluten-free, paleo and vegan. Just one last thing, chia seeds need to soak for a couple of hours, so make sure you prep this ahead of time. It will keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
If you try this yummy brekkie, let us know what you think. Tag us on Instagram @mondaydreamsblog or leave a comment below, we love hearing from you!
Orange Cranberry Chia Pudding With Tahini Syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp runny tahini
- 2 tsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Tahini syrup
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Handful of frozen blackberries
- Combine all ingredients in a small/medium bowl/jar. Whisk everything until combined, cover and let it sit in the fridge overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with bananas, blackberries, tahini syrup and chopped hazelnuts.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. If it's too thick, you can add a little water.
- Drizzle over the pudding,
- Enjoy this yummt treat