This potato salad is simple, hearty and really delicious! It can be a tasty plant-based side or a satisfying main dish.
So what’s great about this salad besides its awesome taste?! It’s made with simple ingredients you most likely have in your kitchen and it’s a healthy crowd-pleasing dish. Potato salads are always a hit with family and friends (vegan or not)! And I love fuss-free recipes that everyone can enjoy!
You can make this salad ahead of time and store it in the fridge for later. It will stay fresh for a couple of days, so it’s also a good option if you like meal-prepping.
Feel like giving this tasty salad a try? If you do, let us know what you think. Tag us on Instagram @mondaydreamsblog or leave a comment below, we love hearing from you!
Favorite Potato Salad
- 1 pound - 450 grams potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¾ cup cooked chickpeas - about ½ a 15oz can, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced*
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
DIJON-APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Steam potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender. Cool down.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add all salad ingredients to a big bowl. Add the vinaigrette and salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Enjoy this beautiful wholesome salad with your family and friends!