Dreamy Peach Tahini and Cardamom Smoothie Bowl. So thick, creamy and delicious it’s my new favorite thing.
I’m in love with this flavor combo! Peaches, Tahini and Cardamom are a match made in smoothie bowl heaven. This recipe is so delicious and nourishing it could be a great breakfast, snack or dessert. It’s vegan, paleo, gluten-free and refined sugar-free, but it’s lush and flavorful; tastes like a fancy, decadent mousse. It’s really easy to make, but you need to freeze the fruit the day before. Or maybe you are a little like me and you already have your freezer stocked with frozen fruit.
Cardamom takes sweet, juicy peaches to another level. And tahini makes it rich, creamy and delicious. I also added ground flaxseed and maca powder to boost up the nutrient content. Hope you love it as much as I do!
Peach Tahini and Cardamom Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup of frozen peaches*
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1 Tbsp of tahini
- 1 Tbsp of coconut nectar or maple syrup
- ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp of maca powder
- ¼ tsp of ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Big pinch of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed - optional, but so good for you!
- Orange tahini and cashew granola (my all-time favorite!)
- Edible flowers
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender (like a Vitamix or a Blendtec, otherwise, I recommend using a food processor. This smoothie uses very little milk to get that beautiful thick, creamy texture and a regular blender won’t work).
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides.
- Enjoy this peachy bowl!