Do you love dips as much as I do?!? Then you’ll fall in love with this nutty, citrusy, creamy Butternut Squash and Peanut Butter Dip. It’s my new favorite spread.
The peanut-orange-squash combo is definitely a winner! I’ve served this dip to family and friends and it was gone in a matter of minutes. So I’m guessing you’d love it too.
It’s quick, super simple and so healthy (protein-rich, fiber-rich and is jam-packed with nutrients and healthy fats)! The perfect appetizer, snack or side.
Grab your favorite crackers or chop some veggies and dig in my friend, cause this spin on classic hummus is incredibly tasty.
Butternut Squash and Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 ½ cup butternut squash puree*
- 1 15 oz can of your favorite white beans, drained and rinsed - or 1 ½ cup cooked beans
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil omit if you are on an oil-free diet, it will still be delicious
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp lemon zest, tightly packed
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Grab some crackers or a slice of bread and enjoy!