You only need 5 ingredients to make this super sweet, refreshing and crazy delicious Strawberries and Cream Pops. This recipe is SO SIMPLE and SO GOOD!
We are in love with these popsicles. Strawberries and Cream has always been one of my favorite ice cream flavors. And even though John is more of a chocolate lover, he’s obsessed with them.
I’ve been making these all winter, yes, winter, that’s how good they are! Besides, it’s never too cold for ice cream, right?! I usually make a batch on Friday and they are all gone by Monday. We’ve got no self-control when it comes to these dreamy creamy popsicles.
At least they are healthy-ish. These pops are vegan, paleo, gluten-free and refined sugar-free, but they are so rich and flavorful; they taste like a fancy dessert. They are really easy to make and only require 5 simple, nutritious ingredients. Plus, they are pretty, and you know I’m obsessed with pretty food.
Kids will absolutely love this sweet treat! They are totally share-worthy and perfect for those warm summer days.
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think. Tag us on Instagram @mondaydreamsblog or leave a comment below, we love hearing from you!
5-Ingredient Strawberries and Cream Pops
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup cashews - soaked for at last four hours, preferably overnight
- 3 Tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup finely chopped strawberries - measured after chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Add strawberry compote ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until the fruit breaks down and the mixture looks like jam. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the vanilla cream. Drain and rinse cashews. Place all vanilla cream ingredients, including cashews, in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add ½ cup of vanilla cream to the strawberry compote, mix until combined.
- Scoop one big tablespoon of strawberry mix into the bottom of each popsicle mold. Now fill ¾ of the mold with vanilla cream. Divide the rest of the strawberry mix among the six popsicle molds and fill each mold with the remaining vanilla cream. Optional: you can use a knife to create a nice swirl.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Enjoy this summery treat!