These Multi-Seed Crackers are super healthy, perfectly crisp and so incredibly flavorful.
They are so easy to make you won’t be buying boxed crackers again. These nutritious, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, delicious homemade crackers are going to become your go-to healthy snack. They are delicious with hummus, mashed avocado or cashew cream cheese. YUM! Though I mostly eat them on their own because I love that beautiful crunch and savory taste so much!
I used a combination of oat flour, tapioca starch and yummy mix of seeds, I also added nutritional yeast, dried herbs and garlic powder for an extra kick of flavor. As a result, these crackers are crispy and super tasty.
These seed crackers are oil-free (in case you follow an oil-free diet) but are loaded with fiber and healthy fats. They are wholesome and nutritious, but they are so delicious that everyone is going to fall in love with this savory treat.
Think you’ll like these? Then check out our Spicy Gluten-Free Crackers.
If you try these vegan, gluten-free seed crackers, let us know what you think. Tag us on Instagram @mondaydreamsblog or leave a comment below, we love hearing from you!
- ¾ cup oat flour, gluten-free if necessary
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds – I used black sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp crushed dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ½ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 175 C.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except water) in a big bowl.
- Add water and stir to combine. The dough will be sticky and a little wet. That’s ok, just let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes on the countertop, chia and flax seeds will absorb that extra moisture.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper, then lay another sheet of parchment paper on top (IMPORTANT: use a strong, high-quality parchment paper or it will stick to the dough and break. I’ve been there!). Use a rolling pin to evenly roll out the dough into a thin layer, about 1/10 of an inch thick (2 – 3 mm).
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and transfer the dough, bottom sheet of parchment paper included, to a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, or until dry and slightly golden. Remove from the oven and cool down.
- Break the large cracker into smaller pieces and enjoy!
- Store them in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.